Copy of Retention Calculator
- Enter the current number of active distributors and their average monthly orders
- Record the retention rate one year after new customers join
- Document the rate at which the existing members are enrolling
- Enter Your Average Monthly Sales Per Customer
- Enter Your Beginning Number of Customers
- Enter Your Percent of the Total Distributors That Enroll at Least 12 Customers per Year
- Enter Your Organization’s Lowest Retention Rate
- Enter Your Organization’s Highest Retention Rate
- Click Calculate to see your Results
*Disclaimer: Disclaimer: this is for illustrative purposes only, actual results will vary based on your company, commitment, and good fortune.
This tool is designed to reflect a percentage of the total active distributors that are enrolling an average of 12 new active customers a year. Enrolling does not actually happen via this calculation, but you can calculate from this metric what recruiting rate you will have or need to have to create growth.
The point is the difference between 10% and 40% retention (given enrolling is the same) is not 4 times but exponentially higher. As you can see by playing with enrollment if your retention is low, your enrolling must be extremely high or sales decline.
THIS CALCULATOR IS IN BETA TESTING. IF YOU DISCOVER ANY GLITCHES OR IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS EMAIL INFO@RICHARDBROOKE.COM