"Listen to your voice for intent. Watch your feet for what is real.” The difference between good intentions and what we are willing to actually do, THAT space reveals it all. That space can be used to make declarations and form the habit of action, OR it can be the place where our good intentions are just idle BS.
- We want something. (This part is easy)
- We intend to do something to get it. (This is also easy)
- We declare the manifestation, speaking or writing the intention. (This leaves 95% of the good intentions behind)
- We affirm the declaration over and over and over and over again. (This leaves another 4% behind)
- We actually do the declared work consistently. (This is where the 1%ers live in the integrity of their word)
We want it.We intend to do the thing to get it.We declare it.We affirm it.We do it.