- We want something. (This part is easy)
- We intend to do something to get it. (This is also easy)
- We declare the manifestation, speaking or writing the intention. (This leaves 95% of the good intentions behind)
- We affirm the declaration over and over and over and over again. (This leaves another 4% behind)
- We actually do the declared work consistently. (This is where the 1%ers live in the integrity of their word)
We want it.We intend to do the thing to get it.We declare it.We affirm it.We do it.